Saturday, February 28, 2009

Birthday Month for the Schimpf Girls!

The conditions under which Stacie would allow us to put up one of her baby photos were strict.  Crying, nudity, and birth were out.  Sleeping seemed to be okay.  (She was this cute in all of them.)
Lillian was less concerned.  Nudity was just fine with her.  Stacie sure has her good looks.  (Thank goodness!)
Surprise, surprise, she's not eating refried beans and cheese.
Lillian does have a serious side.  Happy birthday to my girls!

7 comments:

Tay&J said...

I'm LOVING the pics!!! How cute! Wow is that first pic Stacy?!? She had SOOOOOO much hair and it looks black. Where did that come from? :)

Tay&J said...

P.S Jarom and I are both in agreement that Bishop Hutchings could be the Larry Hartpence's dad! In fact Jarom thought is was!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful girls!

Jamma said...

Happy Birthday Lillian....Hope you have a wonderful day. You're a great sister and I am so thankful for you. I love you

Moreau's said...

I love the old pics. I stole the one of the early Hutchings family. Before Karen. I love it!!!

PS happpy birthday to all the beautiful gals at 9240!!!! I am so glad that you were born!!

Jamma said...

Stacie....Hope you had a very happy birthday!! Can't believe you are 16!!!!!!! Love you

Randy and Lillian said...

Stacie,
You are one of the nicest girls I have ever known. I feel so blessed to call you my daughter.
Love you,
Mom