Thursday, October 8, 2009

..............................Gone Fishin', be back at dark-thirty!

The faces of two people who love to go fishing late at night, downtown, in an area where if you caught one you would never consider eating it, did I say late at night?.
Ah, heck, we just love being together, anywhere.

This is the face of one woman who hates fishing but loves to be with her family, late at night, fishing in a place where if you caught one, blah, blah, blah, and one woman we have no idea who she is. Is that a purse or a tackle box?

This is a face of someone who fishes for social reasons only. I can read her mind. She is thinking, |"Which end goes in the water?"

That is the face of someone who would fish rather than do anything else. I'm not kidding. He would probably even eat one of those fish.

This is the face of me. I don't know yet if I love fishing like everyone else, however, I do know this. I just love these guys. Fishing, bowling, camping, swimming, whatever, I just love these guys. This might be my best day ever!

No comments: