Wednesday, June 10, 2009

(This had to be) The Best Birthday Ever!!!

"Happy birthday to me.  Happy birthday to me.  There's nobody cuter.  Happy birthday to me."


Fourth birthday, first talk in church.  They loved me.


Disneyland was not the only surprise for Kamden.  His "families" snuck up before him and waited for him to arrive.  Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!


Best buds having the best time.  It doesn't get any better than this.


I spoke too soon.  


Aunt Ashley, Grandma Cook, Cousin Brooke, Mom, Brother Korbin, Dad, ME.


"Grandpa, don't even think I'm lettin' you drive.  This baby's ALL mine.  HOLD ON!


Cruisin' the jungle with my fam.


"Hey Josh, you're stealing my camera time.  What's up with that?"


(Notice how my mom needed a seatbelt too.  I think this is going to be a bumpy ride.)


Grandma Leela, Aunt Stacie, Mom...Ahh forget it.  These are my peeps.  


Let's do it!!!!!!!!!


Kamden loves his mom.


Good-bye Disneyland, good-bye.


2 comments:

TRICKY said...

These pictures made me smile. What a great memory that will be for your family!

Rachel said...

My birthday is in September . . . YOU BETTER ALL BE THERE!

Happy Birthday Kamden!