Monday, June 29, 2009

UTAH!!!

We took a trip to Utah to visit the Moreaus. Every night we (the kids lead by Stacie and Brianna) dressed up and put on short little plays.... this was one of them:)
We did a chest bump when we saw each other! then we dressed up like fat people from the south.

We are BEASTS!

We sang "She'll be Coming 'round the Mountian". Dang we were good.


I did Kathren's hair for church... she hated it.


The Oquirrh (pronounced oaker) temple. We went there for the open house before it was dedicated. Angel Moroni was struck by lightning the day before we went leaving part of him black. If you look carefully at the picture and squint your eyes you
still can't see it.


BFFE:D


FFE :)


I look good but I quit after 3 shots.... I was horrible.


Dont let this fool you, I could never pass off as a hunter. I didn't even shoot the fake gun right. The deer are safe around me not matter what kind of gun I carry.


We went to Cabelas and bought the most randomist thing... a toilet seat that snaps on top of a 5 gallon bucket. Sweeeeeet!